Stay & Play: Havasu Hills Resort at the Refuge
Come experience an active and dynamic resort community overlooking forty-five miles of vivid blue Lake Havasu where world-class boating, fishing and water sports are a stone’s throw away. You will enjoy the gorgeous views and first-class amenities in this exclusive piece of paradise.
Overlooking the Refuge Golf Course and beautiful Lake Havasu, Havasu Hills Resort is a haven for motorcoach enthusiasts. With panoramic lake, mountain and golf course views, this exclusive 170-acre resort has something for everyone.
Havasu Hills Resort accommodates Class A motorhomes. Each 36’ X 75’ lot features: full onsite hook-ups with 50-amp electrical service and WiFi.
- Par-72, 6,704 yard championship golf course
- Driving Range and Practice Areas
- 14,000+ Square Foot Clubhouse
- Golf Pro Shop with private lessons, group clinics and men’s & women’s club
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment, circuit training and free weights.
- Day Spa with treatment rooms and relaxation room
- Game Room with billiards, darts, and cards
- Locker Rooms with showers and saunas
- Full-service Restaurant and Bar with weekend live entertainment
- Resort Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
- Event Pavilion for special events (concerts, comedians, dances, etc.)
- Dog Park & Walking Path
On-site fishing, kayaking, and paddle boarding on Lake Havasu’s Mesquite Bay
Havasu Hills Resort at the Refuge is located at 3103 London Bridge Rd. adjacent to the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge ½ mile from the Shops at Lake Havasu Mall and 2 miles from the Windsor Beach boat launch.
7-Day Stay & Play package includes: full hook-ups, four rounds of golf, $100 resort credit, and personal golf car for resort transportation. $799 per week.
Now taking reservations for January 2020. Please call (928) 764-1404 for availability.