Stay & Play: Havasu Hills Resort at the Refuge
Come experience an active and dynamic resort community overlooking forty-five miles of vivid blue Lake Havasu where world-class boating, fishing and water sports are a stone’s throw away. You will enjoy the gorgeous views and first-class amenities in this exclusive piece of paradise.
Overlooking the Refuge Golf Course and beautiful Lake Havasu, Havasu Hills Resort is a haven for motorcoach enthusiasts. With panoramic lake, mountain and golf course views, this exclusive 170-acre resort has something for everyone.
Havasu Hills Resort accommodates Class A motorhomes, and each 36’ X 75’ lot features full onsite hook-ups with 50-amp electrical service and WiFi.
- Par-72, 6,704 yard championship golf course
- Driving Range and Practice Areas
- 14,000+ Square Foot Clubhouse
- Golf Pro Shop with private lessons, group clinics and men’s & women’s club
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment, circuit training and free weights.
- Day Spa with treatment rooms and relaxation room
- Game Room with billiards, darts, and cards
- Locker Rooms with showers and saunas
- Full-service Restaurant and Bar with weekend live entertainment
- Resort Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
- Event Pavilion for special events (concerts, comedians, dances, etc.)
- Dog Park & Walking Path
Havasu Hills Resort at the Refuge is located at 3103 London Bridge Rd. adjacent to the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge ½ mile from the Shops at Lake Havasu Mall and 2 miles from the Windsor Beach boat launch.
7-Day Stay & Play package includes: full hook-ups, four rounds of golf, $100 resort credit, and personal golf car for resort transportation. $799 per week.
3-Day Stay & Play package includes: full hook-ups, two rounds of golf, $50 resort credit, and personal golf car for resort transportation $299 for three nights.
Now taking reservations starting January 2020. Please call (928) 764-1404 extension 122 for availability.